Superior Disposal has asked us to publish these guidelines for everyone’s information. Please contact Superior if you have any questions – the HOA is just passing this information along.
Unlike trash limitations, extra recycle that doesn’t fit in your cart will be picked up without overage stickers or additional charges. We are not able to take large cardboard boxes unless they are broken down into manageable pieces. Please flatten small boxes and cut large boxes into approximately 2’ x 2’ sections and tie pieces securely with string or twine. This will allow our drivers to empty your full cart, reload with the extra recycling and dump again.
Allowable items for recycle:
- Cardboard boxes (provided they are set out in compliance with above requirements)
- Carrier Stock (soft drink packaging)
- Chipboard (Single-layer “cardboard” such as cereal boxes, shoe boxes, paper roll tubes etc…)
- Newspaper and advertising inserts.
- Envelopes, junk mail, notebook papers, file folders, catalogs, phone books, office papers etc…
- Aluminum cans (pop cans)
- Steel (tin) cans (soup cans)
- All plastics #1 through #7- including plastic lids, yogurt and butter containers, toys (with metal parts removed).
We cannot accept:
- Automotive/chemical bottles
- Vitamin or prescription containers